Recent Posts

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Christmas 2010

Heading to Atlanta!

Jocelyn was so happy to see Baby Leon
 Xmas Exersaucer
Three generations!
Proud grandparents!

 Santa buddy
 Opening stockings - Lee loved all of his goodies!
Everyone wanted a pic with Lee - his teeth were bugging
him so bad and he was a trooper the whole time.
Cousins
 Great Grandpa and buddy boy
 Heading home. Flight number 6 for our little pro.
Damn teeth! I'll even eat Aunt Laura's hand if I can.
Spending the new year with his girlfriend, Lyla.
She decided to crash his nap and he loved every minute.
Here is Lyla giving me the stink eye for interrupting their "moment".
 Not quite sure what's happening between the two love birds here.
Bean bags are always fun!
Bringing in the new year with Daddy! 
Lee had to suck his thumb since we couldn't find his paci. 
Little did we know that the poor kid didn't want to go to bed 
due to the fact that the lost paci WAS IN HIS DIAPER!
 Gareth seems awfully comfortable with the kiddies, Kate (wink wink)
PS - thanks for the pink loner paci, Lyla.
 Finally a bath! It's good to be home.
 Pauly loves bath time too. He drinks the extra water - it's totally sanitary.
 Yesterday I laid Lee down on his back to take 
a nap and when I came in to see what he was giggling 
about I found him on his belly looking at me like this.


0 comments:

Post a Comment