Recent Posts

Thursday, June 9, 2011

We got a new camera - a Canon 7D. I had almost forgotten how much 
I love a REAL camera (Sorry Steve Jobs, but until you 
add lenses, an aperture and shutter I will not change my mind)

Mid-morning across the street sitting at brunch outside of Sola

 Gabbin away with his shades on...



Snuggling watching Sesame Street, I'm sure.
This was the first day that Lee decided to help himself to the items 
under the sink. He was having a blast and hamming it up for the camera.
 If only this was video - he realized what an obnoxious amazing
sound it makes when you yell into the roll.





 "who me?"



photo gold!
Don't be fooled, this is Lyla dressed as Leon
 Daddy and Leon preppin the tub for BATH TIME!



coming to GET the camera...
 trying to EAT the camera...
...the main event!





0 comments:

Post a Comment