Recent Posts

Friday, April 1, 2011

 Going to St. Simons Island, GA for Lauren & Jimmy's wedding!
He loves his new stroller, it's the perfect perspective for staring.
 I swear he though he was moving via jet propulsion.
 In the rental car seat...aka: the death trap
 FINALLY!!! He gets to see virtual Gma up close
 He wuvs her
 Chillin with Uncle Seth
 And cousin Jocelyn - she loves holding Leon
 Me and kiddo at Lauren & Jimmy's rehearsal dinner,
already past his bedtime...note the heavy eyelids.
I had to slip a pic in of the beautiful bride!
At the beach!
He has a one inch thick layer of spf 50 and he's safely
under the lovely golf umbrella - I won't let my boy burn!
 
 
  Thanks to Lee, we were "lucky" enough to be up every morning for the sunrise.
This is me with my father and our bedhead.
 I think we were all surprised by how chilly it was out there so early in the morning.
Heading home from a great trip!
He's SERIOUSLY excited to be back in his jet propulsion seat.
...and then we wait...and wait...and wait...
Many hours later on the [exhausting] flight home,
Leon makes friends everywhere he goes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment