Recent Posts

Saturday, April 9, 2011

So this was a rough week, with Grandpa's stroke and the passing 
of our friend Tommy. I'm pretty sure I can speak for 
Dane and me when I say that Lee has made all of this news 
bearable. He is our little happy place.

...and with that, I give you just a few videos from this past week...

The White Dot game
No exaggeration, Leon just has to hear 2 chords of any song with a 
decent beat and he starts dancing...no matter where we are. Here he's having 
a dance party with our friend, Peter. Unfortunately I had to trim
the video because it was about 2+ minutes long. But you get the idea...
Leon and Pauly = besties.
 
The saddest swing ride
 
Their new thing - both of them LOVE drinking from this water bottle.

2 comments:

Jennifer Chong said...

he is going to be a dancing maniac!

Alex said...

Haha, TOTALLY!

Post a Comment